1. WEBSITE & SALES
I. Website Terms and Conditions
Please see here for Cancer Research UK website terms & conditions.
"Stand Up To Cancer" is a trademark of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (USA) and is used under licence by Cancer Research UK.
II. Website Sale Terms
Net profits from the sale of items in our Stand Up To Cancer UK shop will be administered by Cancer Research UK in support of the UK Stand Up To Cancer campaign and awarded as grants to fund collaborative cancer research that will benefit patients in the UK.
These terms set out the basis on which we will supply items from our shop to you, so please read them carefully. We may amend these from time to time, and the changes will take effect from the time we publish the revised terms. However, the amended terms will not apply to any orders that we have already accepted before this date.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us to discuss these before placing your order.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone on 0300 123 6623
1. Our Products
We try to ensure that all items displayed on our website are in stock and available for purchase. However, where items are temporarily unavailable for any reason, this will be indicated on the website.
We try to ensure that our products match the images and descriptions on our website, although sometimes there may be slight differences in size, colour and design.
We sell a range of products on this website, including products for children. However, to purchase items from this website, you must be at least 18 years old or under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We do not sell products for purchase by children.
2. Ordering an item
Your order is only accepted by us (and a contract formed) when we send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order and confirming we are able to fulfill it.
If we cannot supply you with some or all of the items you have requested for any reason, we will contact you and explain your options. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled and you won’t be charged for this order.
If you wish to change your order at any time, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but this may not always be possible. If we can’t make the change you require, or we have already sent your item(s) to you, you may consider cancelling your order (see “Cancelling your order” below).
3. Price and Payment
All prices displayed on our website are in Pounds Sterling, and inclusive of VAT. All applicable delivery charges are also displayed with each item.
We may change the price of items at any time, but the price you will be asked to pay is the price displayed on the website when you place your order. However, while we try to ensure that the prices shown on our website are up-to-date and correct, occasionally errors do occur:
A) if we notice this before we have accepted your order, we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to purchase the relevant item at the correct price, or cancel your order;
B) if we have already accepted your order before noticing this mistake, we may still cancel your order if the error was an obvious one that you could reasonably have recognised as a mistake and you do not want to pay the correct price
In the event that the contract is cancelled we will refund you any sums you have already paid to us, but you will be required to return the item in question if it has already been sent to you. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to the item while in your possession.
We accept Mastercard Debit & Credit, Mastercard Commercial Debit & Credit, Maestro, Visa Commercial Debit & Credit, Visa Debit & Credit, Visa Electron and PayPal. We do not accept Diner's Club or Solo cards. Your card will be debited when we confirm that we have accepted your order.
You will own the item(s) you have ordered once we have received payment in full, but we will remain responsible for it until we have delivered it to the address you gave us when placing your order (see “Delivery” below).
Standard service delivery is charged at £3.95 to any UK mainland address and Northern Ireland (excluding offshore territories). These charges cover packaging, handling and delivery.
Next Day delivery is available when an order is placed before 1pm for delivery the next working day, except where an order is placed after 1pm on a Friday, in which case the order shall be dispatched the next Monday to arrive on the Tuesday. Next Day delivery is charged at £7.95 to any UK mainland address and Northern Ireland (excluding offshore territories), and these charges cover packaging, handling and delivery. Next Day deliveries will require a signature on receipt; please ensure someone will be in to sign, otherwise we may need to charge you for any further delivery and/or storage costs we incur.
We also deliver to the following countries outside of the UK, which are subject to the relevant delivery charges set out on our website. These deliveries are also subject to potential import duties and taxes that we cannot control or predict.
We aim to dispatch our products to you within 24 hours of accepting your order, and for them to be delivered to you within 5-10 working days of you placing your order, or within 20 working days for orders outside the UK. However, for some items this is not always possible. Where this is the case, an estimated dispatch time is provided with the product listing.
If we are unable to deliver any item to you within 30 days of accepting your order, you may cancel your order if:
A) we have refused to deliver your item(s); or
B) it was essential that delivery took place within this time (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within this time was essential.
If you don’t want, or aren’t entitled, to cancel your order due to late delivery, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable. You can cancel your order if we then fail to deliver your item before this new deadline.
If you want to cancel your order as a result of late delivery as set out above and you have ordered more than one item, you can cancel the entire order or just part of it (and we will deliver the rest), unless splitting up your order would significantly reduce the value of the items.
If you choose to cancel due to late delivery, we will refund all sums you have paid to us for that order (including delivery charges). If your order has already been delivered, you will need to return the unwanted items to us or allow us to collect them, but we will also pay the costs of this. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to the item while in your possession.
We shall not be responsible to you for any delays in the delivery of items that are caused by events outside of our control. However, we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of any such events, and we will try to minimise the effects of any delay.
If you are returning goods to us, please send them, preferably securely and in their original packaging, to: Cancer Research UK Trading Limited, Express Park, Shipton Way, Northampton Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL.
When returning goods, please retain proof of postage. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
Please note that in all cases of reimbursement set out below, we will do this in the same way that you paid for your order, unless we both agree otherwise. You will not incur any fees when getting your money back.
You have a legal right to return any item that does not match the description on our website, is not fit for its intended purpose or is not of satisfactory quality. You are entitled to a refund if you tell us this within 30 days of receipt of the item, or you may request a replacement item instead. In either case you will need to return the item in question to us.
Please note that in the case of goods listed as donated on our website, you will only be entitled to return these where the fault is one that was not listed by us in the product description.
If you want a refund, we will refund all sums you have paid to us for that order (including delivery charges), together with your costs of returning the item to us, once we receive the relevant item back and agree there is a problem with it.
If you want a replacement (and we have one in stock), we will reimburse you with your costs of returning the item back to us once we receive the relevant item back and agree there is a problem with it.
If you tell us after 30 days of receipt that the item is faulty, you will be entitled to a refund as set out above if we can’t repair your item or offer you a replacement.
Cancelling your order
You are entitled to cancel your order for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) within 14 days of receiving your purchase unless your item:
- A) is made to your specification or clearly personalised;
- B) is likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly (such as items of food or flowers);
- C) becomes inseparably mixed with other goods after they are delivered to you;
- D) is sealed for health protection and/or hygiene reasons and the seal is broken after the item is delivered to you; or
- E) is a sealed audio or video recording (such as a CD and DVD) where the seal is broken after the item is delivered to you
You can cancel an order by doing one of the following:
- A) submitting our cancellation form to the following address: Cancer Research UK Trading Limited, c/o Express Park, Shipton Way, Northampton Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL, or by email to email@example.com;
- B) contact us using the details at the top of these terms, providing us with details of your order in order to allow us to identify your purchase; or
- C) returning the item to us with a copy of your receipt and your customer advice note, confirming that you wish to cancel your order
If you cancel your order before we dispatch it, we will refund all sums you have paid to us for that order (including delivery charges) within 14 days of you telling us you want to cancel.
If you wish to cancel your order once you have received it, you should send the items back to us as soon as possible, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you tell us you want to cancel your order. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us.
We will then refund you the following sums:
- A) the purchase price; and
- B) our standard delivery charge (even if you ordered our next day delivery service when purchasing your item)
These will be paid within 14 days of receiving the item back from you or you providing evidence that you returned the item to us (if earlier).
Please note that we may make a deduction if the value of the item has been reduced as a result of your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the item, and later discover you have handled it in an unacceptable way, you will be required to pay us an appropriate amount.
We also offer the chance for our customers to return items and ask for a replacement, with no questions asked. This is in addition to your rights to a replacement item if the original is damaged or faulty (see “Damaged/Faulty Goods” above). Please note that we are only able to replace identical products, although requests for different sizes are acceptable. If you wish to order additional items this will be treated as a new order.
If you wish to exchange an item, please send it back to us within 14 days of receipt, in a resalable condition, together with the customer advice note. Items returned must be unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact (e.g., for CDs and DVDs, electronics, food).
Please note that we cannot exchange the following items:
- A) pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery
- B) gift food
- C) goods listed as donated
- D) flowers
- E) personalised goods
- F) clearance items reduced to half price or less
We are also unable to exchange the following items unless the following conditions have been met:
A) underwear/lingerie and swimwear - please ensure that such items are tried on over your own underwear, as we reserve the right to refuse an exchange where it is apparent this is not the case
B) quilts, duvets and pillows unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened cosmetics and toiletries and towels - we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging
C) hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place
6. Special Offers and Discounts
Special Offers - from time to time, we may advertise special offers on our website. Special offer prices quoted apply only to orders completed on this website.
Free gifts - from time to time, free products may be offered with an item or order. These free gifts are included as part of your order and if any part of the order is returned for a refund, we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift from your refund if they are not returned too.
From time to time, we may issue voucher codes for free delivery of purchases from this website, or for discounts on orders or items. Please note the following, and contact us if you have any questions about redeeming a voucher code:
- A) you may only use one voucher code per order, and these voucher codes can only be used to purchase items from this website
- B) voucher codes expire two years from the date they are issued unless the terms of the voucher provide otherwise
- C) voucher codes for the website can only be used once
- D) the total value of the voucher code will be applied against the total order including VAT. If the item(s) purchased total less than the value of the voucher code, the remaining balance cannot be carried over or used on future purchases. If your order exceeds the amount of your voucher code, you must pay the balance
- E) some voucher codes may only be used to purchase certain item(s) from this website. Where this applies, you will be required to pay in full for any additional items you wish to purchase as part of the same order, even if the value of the promoted items you are purchasing is less than the total value of the voucher code
- F) If you have to return goods for credit originally purchased online using a voucher code, then in most instances you will receive another voucher code to use on a future purchase
8. Your Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide to us in order to supply the item(s) you have ordered to you and to process your payment. Your information will be accessed by Orbital Marketing Services Group Limited (of Orbital Park, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0GA), our order fulfillment provider, in order to send you your order.
With your consent, we will contact you to let you know about products, offers and discounts from the CRUK Online Shop, the progress Cancer Research UK is making and to ask for financial and non- financial support.
All personal data held by us or on our behalf is held in accordance with our Privacy statement.
9. Our liability to you
We are responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage you suffer that is caused by our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious it will happen, or if both parties knew it might happen at time the contract was formed.
We do not in any way seek to exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, including for:
- A) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- B) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- C) any breach of your statutory rights under sections 9-11, 13 and 14 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (i.e. items must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and match any description, samples and/or model provided); or
- D) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We only supply items for domestic and private use. You agree not to use items purchased from this website for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
This online shop is operated by Cancer Research UK Trading Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Cancer Research UK that Gift Aids all its taxable profits to the charity. Cancer Research UK Trading Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD, registered company number 4355631 and VAT number GB788 1386 78.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes arising out of these terms and any item(s) purchased from this website.
If a court finds any part of these terms unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, this shall not affect the rest of the terms which will remain valid and enforceable.
Even if we delay in enforcing any of these terms, we can still enforce them at a later time. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of any breach, it will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
III. CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us for any reason, or have any enquiries or complaints about the Website then please address them to:
Stand Up To Cancer
PO Box 1561
Telephone: 0300 123 9024
2. DONATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. Text to Donate Terms and Conditions
1. You can make a donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign by texting any of the following keywords to 70404.
To make a £5 donation, text:
To make a £10 donation, text:
2. 100% of your donation goes to Cancer Research UK in support of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign. For each text message sent, you will either be charged £5 or £10 plus your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates); the charge will show on your bill and the sender will show as a five digit number.
3. Please note that you can donate using this SMS service from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile when you are outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges levied and retained by your network operator.
4. This SMS service may not be supported by all Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO). If a specific MVNO does not support the service, then following an attempt to donate via text message, no donation will be made, nor error message received.
5. No VAT will be charged on your donation.
6. There is no limit on the number of times you may make a donation via text but there is a daily limit (midnight to midnight) of £30 on text donations to each short code from the same mobile number. Further text donations will not be accepted if you exceed this daily limit (so you will not be donating to Stand Up To Cancer), but you may still incur your standard network message charge.
7. If you would like to contribute more to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign you can donate online here.
8. If you enter the keyword incorrectly, your donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign may not be successful. In these circumstances you will receive either (a) an error message, in which case you will not make a donation but you may still be charged your standard network message charge, or (b) a confirmation message that your donation has been successful, in which case you will be charged the relevant donation amount plus your standard network message charge as set out above.
9. If you send your text message to an incorrect shortcode, or you otherwise fail to correctly follow the instructions in these Terms and Conditions, you will not make a donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign but you may still be charged your standard network message charge.
10. You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
11. You must be aged 16 or over to send a text donation.
12. If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This means we can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the Government for every £1 you donate. We may contact you by text on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page where you can submit your details then, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred. Find out more about Gift Aid.
13. This SMS service is being provided by OpenMarket Limited, 15th Floor, 389 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 4AL.
14. Cancer Research UK, Open Market, Channel 4 and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
II. Monthly Text to Donate Terms and Conditions
1. You can make a monthly donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign by texting the word:
- STAND to 70002 to give a monthly £3 donation
- STAND to 70088 to give a monthly £5 donation
2. 100% of your donation goes to Cancer Research UK in support of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign.
3. When you activate your monthly gift, your first donation will be taken immediately and you will also be charged a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates); the charge will show on your bill and the sender will show as a five digit number.
4. Each month after your initial donation you will get a free text as a reminder, the day before your next monthly donation is due. The text will also remind you that you can choose to skip a month by replying SKIP to that text message within 24 hours. If you’re happy to give then you don’t need to do anything and you’ll be charged as usual. However, if you choose to skip a month, we won’t take the donation that month – you will just incur one standard network text message charge for sending your reply. Please note that you will receive this free monthly reminder text giving you the opportunity to skip a donation for as long as you choose to give, whether or not you have opted to receive other marketing communications from us.
5. If you want to stop giving your monthly donation then you can call 0300 123 9024, or text the following at any time:
- for monthly £3 donations text STOP to 70002
- for monthly £5 donations text STOP to 70088
We will remind you of this every three months.
6. Please note that you can donate using this SMS service from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile when you are outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges levied and retained by your network operator.
7. This SMS service may not be supported by all Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO). If a specific MVNO does not support the service, then following an attempt to donate via text message, no donation will be made, nor error message received.
8. No VAT will be charged on your donation.
9. If you enter the keyword incorrectly, your donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign may not be successful. In these circumstances you will receive either (a) an error message, in which case you will not make a donation but you may still be charged your standard network message charge, or (b) a confirmation message that your donation has been successful, in which case you will be charged the relevant donation amount plus your standard network message charge as set out above, and you will subsequently give a monthly donation as set out above.
10. If you send your message to an incorrect shortcode or you otherwise fail to correctly follow the instructions in these Terms and Conditions, you will not make a donation to the Stand Up To Cancer campaign but you may still be charged your standard network message charge.
11. You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
12. You must be aged 16 or over to send a text donation.
13. This SMS service is being provided by Open Mobile Global Limited, 49-50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED.
14. If you have any queries about giving monthly by text message, please call 0300 123 9024.
15. Cancer Research UK, Open Mobile Global, Channel 4 and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
III. Telephone Donation Terms and Conditions
1. You can make a donation by phone by calling 0300 123 4444. All donations go to Cancer Research UK in support of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign. Calls to this number from the UK will cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number and count towards any inclusive minutes in your landline or mobile call plan. Please check with your network operator for more details. This telephone donation service shall also be deemed a “Charity Donation Service” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
You may be able to call from some countries outside the UK but we cannot guarantee this and the charges will be determined by the network operator you are calling from.
2. The lines are open 24 hours a day from 09.00 on 1st September until 23:59 on 30th November 2017. Calls will be answered by a secure automated system which will process your transaction. This automated system is being provided by GFM Holdings Limited.
3. You can donate using your debit or credit card. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards on this number.
4. You must be 16 or over to donate.
5. There is no limit on the amount of times you can make a donation. Your donation must be in full pound denominations. There is a minimum donation of £1 and a maximum donation of £10,000 on the automated system.
6. Cancer Research UK and its subcontractors will use your personal data to administer donations made (including without limitation for the purposes of Gift Aid)
7. Cancer Research UK, GFM Holdings Limited, British Telecom PLC, Channel 4 and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies (“Parties”) cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any data being lost or not properly received and recorded. This service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the Parties.
IV. General Terms and Conditions
1. If you have any queries regarding any of these Charity Donation Services or wish to unsubscribe from any further communications from Cancer Research UK, please call 0300 123 9024 (Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm). Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Stand Up To Cancer in collaboration with Cancer Research UK: Stand Up To Cancer is a trademark of the Entertainment Industry Foundation which has been licensed to Cancer Research UK for the purpose of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign. Donations go to Cancer Research UK in support of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign.
4. Cancer Research UK is a registered charity number 1089464 (England & Wales) and SC041666 (Scotland). Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 4325234. Registered address: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.
5. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check the terms and conditions regularly.
Cancer Research UK’s WHSmith Voucher Promotion
1.By entering this promotion (the “Promotion”) the participating school agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
2.The Promotion is open to primary and secondary schools within the UK (“Eligible School(s)”).
3.Only 1 entry per Eligible School will be accepted.
How to enter the Promotion
To enter the Promotion, a member of staff representing an Eligible School must:
Register their Eligible School to fundraise for Stand Up to Cancer via the form found at https://www.standuptocancer.org.uk/schools/signup by 3rd November 2017 (date inclusive).
State how many students within their Eligible school will be fundraising for Stand Up to Cancer (“Participating Student(s)”); and
Receive a confirmation email from the Promoter confirming that their Eligible School has been registered to fundraise for Stand Up to Cancer (“Confirmation Email”).
£1 WHSmith Voucher
Each Eligible School who enters the Promotion (“Participating School(s)”) will receive a £1 WHSmith book voucher (“Voucher(s)”) for every Participating Student.
Vouchers are subject to availability.
Vouchers will be sent to Participating Schools within 3 weeks of their receipt of the Confirmation Email, provided that Vouchers are still available as stock is limited.
8.Vouchers are provided by WHSmith and are subject to their terms and conditions as follows:
a. Voucher is valid on purchases made from 28 August to 30 November 2017.
b. Valid on purchases at WHSmith High Street stores only. Excludes all travel stores and WHSmith.co.uk. See whsmith.co.uk/tillvouchers for store exclusions.
c. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher or discount card.
d. Excludes e-Books.
e. Photocopies will not be accepted.
f. Voucher must be surrendered upon use.
g. No cash alternative.
h. WHSmith reserves the right to reject any voucher it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
9.Participating Schools and Participating Students are responsible for organising and paying for all associated arrangements and costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions.
10.In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Vouchers for similar rewards of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Voucher.
11.The Vouchers are given on an “as is” basis and the Promoter makes no representations and gives no warranties of any nature in relation to the Vouchers.
12.Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a Participating School or a Participating Student and shall not accept any liability for loss or damage occurring as a result of a Participating School or a Participating Student redeeming, or failing to redeem, any of the Vouchers.
13.The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Participating School if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or its conduct is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion and in these circumstances the Promoter also reserves the right to require the Participating School to return any Vouchers given (if applicable) and may give a Participating School’s vouchers to an alternative school.
14.The Promoter does not accept responsibility for incorrect or incomplete email addresses, postal addresses or other personal or contact details provided by the Participating School.
15.The Promoter shall not be liable for issues of any kind which may prevent, restrict or delay an Eligible School’s ability to enter the Promotion or a Participating Student’s ability to redeem a Voucher, including (but not limited to) technical faults such as network, computer, hardware or software failures.
16.Late or corrupt entries, or those not complying with these Terms and Conditions, will not be valid. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
17.Participating Schools will be bound by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
18.The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion; (ii) cancel or refuse a Participating School’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to Eligible Schools and Participating Schools).
19.Unless otherwise agreed between a Participating School and the Promoter, any personal data received from a Participating School will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary for the proper purposes of the Promotion and in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.
20.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and Participating Schools agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
21.Queries relating to entry into the Promotion or the delivery of Vouchers should be directed to Cancer Research UK’s Supporter Services team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0300 123 1022.
22.Queries relating to the redemption of Vouchers should be directed to WHSmith customer services on 0333 6005000.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.